Welcome to the Simple Raytracer Homepage!!!
Simple Raytracer is *simple raytracer* created by Mason Smith b.k.a. Masonium. It has standard raytracer feature, including:
- diffuse and ambient lighting using phong shading
- specular reflection
- diffuse reflection
- refraction (broken)
- anti-aliasing via supersampling (broken)
- easy-to-use scene file format
- simple template to add your own objects and color-maps to the scene
The raytracer currently only supports spheres, cylinders, and planes, but will support triangles and meshes in the near future. Other features will include
- beizer surfaces
- Constructive Solid Geometry
- Adaptive Supersampling
You can download the latest stable version of the raytracer here: Click here.